Mission Statement: The Camano Island Library Friends advocate, educate and raise funds for programs, services, materials and equipment for our library in partnership with Sno-Isle Libraries.
Who we are
The Camano Island Library Friends was officially formed in 2008, with our first priority to ensure that there be a permanent library facility on Camano Island. We succeeded, and a beautiful new library opened in 2015.
What Friends do
When we meet
We invite people of all ages to come attend.
Although being a member helps, it is not necessary to attend a meeting. Your input is welcome. Join us!
Fourth Thursday of each March, June, and September, 7:00 p.m.
Second Thursday of December, 7:00 p.m.
Camano Island Library, 848 N. Sunrise Blvd., Camano Island
About the Meetings:
- Presented by a President, V. President, Treasurer, Advisory Board, with people notated to motion a decision and to 2nd the motion.
- Vote to approve the motion is professed with the moment to account for anyone who does not approve.
- Reviews and discusses old & new business.
- New suggestions are welcome for implements or future events/speakers.
Topics usually discussed are primarily based on how we can help the community some examples are the following:
- School Reading Programs
- Rock’em Sock’em Reading Program
- Outreach for Community Social Events
- Library Reading Programs
You’re donation matters
The Camano Island Library Friends is a non-profit 503-c group that qualifies for tax-deductible donations. Through monetary donations, we are able to give back to the community.
To see more about our local beloved Camano Island Library, please visit:
CILF Web Admin